(This page may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive a commission if you purchase something through one of these links. The cost to you stays the same. You can learn more here:)
Healthy Meal Plans, Customized Just the Way You Like Them
For those who want to follow a healthy, real food lifestyle, using meal plans is one of the best ways to save time in the kitchen and make cooking from scratch easier. The thing is, though, that many meals plans aren’t designed for those of us who want to eat only natural foods or who are on special diets.
That’s why I love the Real Plans system so much. Real Plans is a meal planning service that’s fully customizable, so no matter what type of diet you might be on or what foods you can and cannot eat, Meal Plans can customize recipes exactly the way you like them.
What You Get With Real Plans
- Customized meal plans to fit any diet (Traditional real food, GAPS, Vegetarian, Paleo, AIP, etc.)
- The ability to exclude any foods you don’t like or can’t eat
- Flexible planning to fit your schedule
- Access to over 1,500 delicious and healthy recipes and the ability to add your own favorite family recipes to your meal plan schedules
- Nutrition data for your meals
- A detailed shopping list that’s also customizable
- Reminders for when to begin food prep and thaw ingredients, etc.
- A free mobile app to give you access to your meal plans and shopping list when you’re at the store
Want to Try Out Real Plans for Free?
If you want to check things out and see whether or not you like them, Real Plans offers a free 14-day trial so you can see how everything works. You can start your free trial here!